The Free Application for Federal Student Aid must be completed by MARCH 1st. If you need assistance in completing the FAFSA, please see Ms. Springer.
By March 1st 2019, you must complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA using your 2017 tax information. The documents you will need to complete the FAFSA are:
- FSA ID and password for student and one parent
- Social Security Numbers for the student and parent(s)/guardian
- 2017 Tax Returns, W2’s for student and parents/guardians
- Amounts of non-tax return items. Examples: Child support paid or received in 2017.
- Any types of outside assistance received by the family. Examples: Medicaid, SSI, SNAP, Free or Reduced Lunch, TANF or WIC.
For online assistance, Step Up to Higher Education Utah has created a step-by-step video on how to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA.
Tuition Incentive Program (TIP)
Students who were on Medicaid for 24 months within a 36 month period AFTER the age of 9 are eligible for the Tuition Incentive Program. If you believe your student may be eligible, contact Ms. Springer or Michigan Student Scholarship & Grants. In order to receive these benefits, students MUST complete the FAFSA.
Michigan Competitive Scholarship (MCS)
The Michigan Competitive Scholarship is awarded to students who score 1200 or higher on their SAT by December of their senior year. If you’re student is close to 1200, encourage them to retake the SAT. The Michigan Competitive scholarship is $1000 per year, up to 4 years. Students who wish to use this scholarship must complete their FAFSA.
Lakeview High School Decision Day - May 2019 Students should be finalizing their after HS plans
LHS Honors Night - May 20, 2019 at 6:30pm
Class of 2019 Graduation - June 2nd at 1:00pm